Care & Cleaning of Genesis One Lasers
Keep in a dry and secure place.
2. What kind of upkeep/maintenance is needed to keep my Genesis One equipment in the best condition?
On G1 floor units we recommend keeping equipment dry and protected, after long durations and repeated use check screws for tightness and secureness.
3. How do I clean or sanitize my Genesis One equipment?
We recommend light swiping with a sanitary wipe after use on all handheld units. Never clean the unit while it’s still plugged into the power.
Alcohol or Peroxide are effective and all that is necessary. Simply use a soft cloth with either of these items and wipe the exterior of the laser. Genesis One Lasers kill viruses on the lenses after one minute, so it’s not necessary to disinfect the face of the laser.
Handpiece Disinfection and Sterilization:
- Remove visible debris carefully.
- Wipe down with cloth dampened with alcohol or peroxide.
- Take care that detergent does not enter cavities, apertures or optics of the device.
- Do not use chemical solvents and/or abrasive detergents.
Avoid the following:
- Bleach and bleach products
- Chloroxylenol disinfectant used for surgical instruments, found in antibacterial soaps and household antiseptics
- Ammonium chloride
Please contact G1 lasers immediately
2. What is Genesis One’s return policy?
2-year, 100%* replacement warranty.
*Warranty does not cover tampering, dropping, or any damage done to the unit.